Role type: Full time
Reporting to: Head of Engineering
Location: 100% Remote (with a virtual office in gather.town)
What we’re looking for
- Clojure (or another functional language)
- BDD testing
- Event sourced architecture experience
- Experience using AWS-managed services (DocDB in particular)
- Working to be compliant in a regulated environment (e.g. health, finance). In practice, this means being very detail-oriented and focussing on quality over speed
- Knowledge sharing (mentoring, talks, etc)
- Someone who wants to make a positive impact on healthcare
We are a friendly and open minded team, and we’re looking for people who will thrive in our community by collaborating on every aspect of our product. This will be almost entirely a hands-on development role, and everyone is involved in designing architecture, helping lead work-streams, and knowledge sharing with your peers.
Like the rest of the company, you’ll have
- 25 days annual leave, plus public holidays
- Fully remote working and all the flexibility and work/life balance that affords
- Access to online training, and a commitment to helping you learn on the job
- Fully-remote, with flexible working arrangements
- Access to an employee, family and friends voucher and discount scheme
Salary range: £50-70k, dependent on location and experience
Eva Health Technologies
We are a mission-driven and ambitious organisation seeking to revolutionise the software used to deliver GP services and community care in the UK.
We have a proven track record with 30 years of history delivering core medical records software to the NHS, but have also recently decided to take the very bold decision to shed our legacy and embark on a greenfield build of a medical record. Our first product eVacc, a COVID and Flu vaccination point-of-care solution, was the first to be assured by the NHS and is being actively adopted by vaccination centres and GP surgeries across the country. This puts us very much on a growth trajectory with lots of exciting opportunities to shape the future of the company.
Our goal is to redefine primary care and the technology that supports it. We want to become a mission critical tool for 100,000+ health and care professionals, to help them improve the health and wellbeing of 10m+ people, by 2025.
We’re backed by PUBLIC, a pioneer in the GovTech space, running an accelerator programme in 4 countries, convening an annual summit, and writing cutting-edge research. Led by ex-deputy head of the No.10 policy unit, Daniel Korski, and venture investor, Alexander de Carvalho, PUBLIC’s team has operational experience in government, startups, technology and finance.
Eva Health is an equal opportunity employer – we actively encourage applications from underrepresented groups in tech. We don’t want to work in a company full of only people who look like us, sound like us and think like us. We are looking for a diverse mix of people to enhance our community.