Role type: Full time
Reporting to: CEO
Location: London/ remote
Eva Health Technologies
We are a mission-driven and ambitious organisation seeking to revolutionise the software used to deliver GP services and community care in the UK. We are at the start of our journey and there are many decisions yet to be made. You can help us set our direction and get us there too.
This role will shape the company and the future of health data
You’ll be building the future of healthcare data. The product we’re developing sits at the heart of the NHS infrastructure and is the crucial record of a person’s health data. We envisage a solution that can support the NHS in making data-driven decisions, assist healthcare workers in providing safe and informed person-centered care, and empower patients to better engage with their own care.
Our space is highly regulated, high-stakes and filled with legacy but sticky incumbent tech. It is a tall order, and some would be too daunted to even try. We are different; we are bold enough to try!
You will be empowered to lead:
- Devising and detailing our product strategy in all its glory
- Engaging with external stakeholders and end users on what they really want from a new software platform
- Contribute to the debates around patient privacy, data sharing, inter-organisational working across health and care providers.
- Challenging the status quo and asking why can’t it be better?
- Managing a team of creatives and Product Managers to execute on our vision
- Working collaboratively across the management team, and role modelling our values to the whole organisation.
To be awesome in this role you’ll have:
- A keen interest in health technology, data, medicine, and the wider healthcare sector
- Ability to both zoom in on the detail, and be able to see the bigger picture.
- Experience with Product Management, Clinical Safety and/ or software development processes
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
At Eva Health Technologies our roots lie in a family-run business with over 30 years of history. We have been on a journey of metamorphosis from the old (Microtest) to the new (Eva). Our goal is to redefine primary care and the technology that supports it. We want to become a mission critical tool for 100,000+ health and care professionals, to help them improve the health and wellbeing of 10m+ people, by 2025.
We’re backed by PUBLIC, a pioneer in the GovTech space, running an accelerator programme in 4 countries, convening an annual summit, and writing cutting-edge research. Led by ex-deputy head of the No.10 policy unit, Daniel Korski, and venture investor, Alexander de Carvalho, PUBLIC’s team has operational experience in government, startups, technology and finance.
Eva Health is an equal opportunity employer – we actively encourage applications from underrepresented groups in tech. We don’t want to work in a company full of only people who look like us, sound like us and think like us. We are looking for a diverse mix of people to enhance our community.