Role type: Full time
Reporting to: Head of Product
Location: London/ remote
Eva Health Technologies
We are a mission-driven and ambitious organisation seeking to revolutionise the software used to deliver GP services and community care in the UK.
Eva is at the start of a new chapter in its long history. With a new CEO, new investors and a refocused strategy, the company is making significant changes to ensure that the company can thrive in its mission to revolutionize the way the NHS engages and supports citizens to live their healthiest lives.
About this role
This is a product management role, reporting directly to the Head of Product, working closely with a team of engineers, members of senior management, end users and external stakeholders to build a truly awesome solution for GPs, clinicians and health administrators.
What you’ll do
You’ll be building the future of healthcare. The product we’re developing sits at the heart of the NHS infrastructure and UK healthcare data. We envisage a solution that can support the NHS in making data-driven decisions, assist healthcare workers in providing safe and informed person-centered care, and empower patients to better engage with their own care. You will be responsible for:
- Being the product expert on the products you are assigned to work on, and being the source of knowledge on your owned workstreams (planning, documenting, functionality)
- Gathering and prioritising end user and external stakeholder insight to inform new areas for product development
- Managing and finding ways to meet requirements from various internal and external stakeholders; lead dialogues with internal stakeholders on the trade-offs between different requirements, sequencing and any conflicts across customer groups (eg, England v Scotland)
- Working with designers and developers to define user stories, manage the product backlog, and deliver to the specifications and requirements
- Owning your products’ roadmap and inputting into the global product roadmap
- Creating product documentation for end users, technical partners, and sales
- Supporting clinical safety and internal/external assurance processes for your workstream
- Listening to the market including awareness of competitors and trends in the market that could help shape our products to be more competitive
- Understanding of the commercial aspects of bringing your products to market – any additional revenue streams that could be generated from it, over and above the core product revenue for GP IT Futures solutions.
What we’re looking for
- A keen interest in health technology, medicine, and the wider healthcare sector
- Knowledge and ongoing interest in the market and industry trends
- Prioritization skills, problem solving skills, and ability to independently remain on objective
- Ability to both zoom in on the detail, and be able to see the bigger picture.
- Experience with software development processes
- Working with JIRA and Confluence, or similar tools
- Operating in a cross functional team, and being effective without direct line management responsibility
- Ability to lead meetings and engage internally and externally to deliver on your objectives
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- A completer / finisher who likes to get the work done efficiently and to a high quality.
Eva Health is an equal opportunity employer – we actively encourage applications from underrepresented groups in tech. We don’t want to work in a company full of only people who look like us, sound like us and think like us. We are looking for a diverse mix of people to enhance our community.
Like the rest of the company, you’ll have
- 25 days annual leave, plus public holidays
- Access to online training, and a commitment to helping you learn on the job
- Initially fully-remote due to covid 19. Long term, part-remote and flexible working are possible depending on your location.
- Access to an employee, family and friends voucher and discount scheme
Salary range: £50-60,000 dependent on experience and location.
Interested? Send your CV plus a brief note introducing yourself and what you’re looking for in your next role to email@example.com
At Eva Health Technologies our roots lie in a family-run business with over 30 years of history. We are in the process of a metamorphosis from the old (Microtest) to the new (Eva). We’re taking the best bits of our past and have recently rebranded to define what we want to see in the world.
Our goal is to redefine primary care and the technology that supports it. We want to become a mission critical tool for 100,000+ health and care professionals, to help them improve the health and wellbeing of 10m+ people, by 2025.
We’re backed by PUBLIC, a pioneer in the GovTech space, running an accelerator programme in 4 countries, convening an annual summit, and writing cutting-edge research. Led by ex-deputy head of the No.10 policy unit, Daniel Korski, and venture investor, Alexander de Carvalho, PUBLIC’s team has operational experience in government, startups, technology and finance.