Role type: Full time
Reporting to: CTO
Location: London/ remote
Eva Health Technologies
We are a mission-driven and ambitious organisation seeking to revolutionise the software used to deliver GP services and community care in the UK. Our first product Evacc, a COVID vaccination point-of-care solution, is just coming out of its pilot phase with the NHS in England.
About this role
This is a product ownership role, reporting directly to the CTO, working closely with a team of engineers, members of senior management, end users and external stakeholders to build a truly awesome solution for GPs, clinicians and health administrators.
What you’ll do
You’ll be building the future of healthcare. The product we’re developing sits at the heart of the NHS infrastructure and UK healthcare data. We envisage a solution that can support the NHS in making data-driven decisions, assist healthcare workers in providing safe and informed person-centered care, and empower patients to better engage with their own care. You will be responsible for:
- Running our agile processes and ceremonies
- Supporting the team in iterating and improving on their processes, in order to ensure that these processes help us to reliably deliver safe, delightful software
- Liaising between product, dev, clinical safety, and assurance to ensure that all viewpoints have been captured when relevant
- Unblocking any issues which are preventing development from moving forward
- Being a first point of escalation for issues raised by any team member, and following through to ensure that these issues are resolved
- Helping the development team evaluate their progress
What we’re looking for
- A keen interest in health technology, medicine, and the wider healthcare sector
- Prioritization skills, problem solving skills, and ability to independently remain on objective
- Highly detail-oriented
- Experience with software development processes, particularly agile/SCRUM processes
- Working with JIRA and Confluence, or similar tools
- Operating in a cross functional team, and being effective without direct line management responsibility
- Ability to lead meetings and engage internally and externally to deliver on your objectives
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- A completer / finisher who likes to get the work done efficiently and to a high quality.
Eva Health is an equal opportunity employer – we actively encourage applications from underrepresented groups in tech. We don’t want to work in a company full of only people who look like us, sound like us and think like us. We are looking for a diverse mix of people to enhance our community.
Like the rest of the company, you’ll have
- 25 days annual leave, plus public holidays
- Access to online training, and a commitment to helping you learn on the job
- Initially fully-remote due to covid 19. Long term, part-remote and flexible working are possible depending on your location.
- Access to an employee, family and friends voucher and discount scheme
Salary range: £30-50,000 dependent on experience and location.
Interested? Send your CV plus a brief note introducing yourself and what you’re looking for in your next role to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Eva Health Technologies our roots lie in a family-run business with over 30 years of history. We are in the process of a metamorphosis from the old (Microtest) to the new (Eva). We’re taking the best bits of our past and have recently rebranded to define what we want to see in the world.
Our goal is to redefine primary care and the technology that supports it. We want to become a mission critical tool for 100,000+ health and care professionals, to help them improve the health and wellbeing of 10m+ people, by 2025.
We’re backed by PUBLIC, a pioneer in the GovTech space, running an accelerator programme in 4 countries, convening an annual summit, and writing cutting-edge research. Led by ex-deputy head of the No.10 policy unit, Daniel Korski, and venture investor, Alexander de Carvalho, PUBLIC’s team has operational experience in government, startups, technology and finance.