The latest JCVI advice recommended an extra booster vaccine dose in spring 2023 for: adults aged 75 years and over; residents in a care home for older adults; and individuals aged 5 years and over who are immunosuppressed. The NHS is ramping up again for a renewed Spring Booster campaign. Are you ready to spring into action?
At Eva Health Technologies, it’s our job to make your life easier and more efficient, allowing you to focus on what matters most: delivering life-saving vaccinations to your patients.
eVacc, our point-of-care solution has been trusted by over 80 PCNs across England to record over 2.3 million jabs.
eVacc: easy to switch, fast to learn, reliable, trusted by PCNs across England
With eVacc, you can administer Covid-19 vaccinations quickly, safely, and accurately. Our cloud-based system allows you to access real-time updates (without any downtime) and track your progress at any time.
Here are some of the key benefits of eVacc:
- Compliance with JCVI and DCB0129 regulations: Our system is designed to meet the highest standards of quality and safety, so you can be confident that you are delivering vaccinations that meet necessary guidelines.
- ISO 22301 and 27001 certification: We take security seriously, and our certifications demonstrate our commitment to protecting your data and ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of your patient information.
- Easy-to-learn training options: Our system is designed to be intuitive and user-friendly, so you and your team can start using it quickly and confidently, with minimal training required.
- No unscheduled downtime: We understand that every minute counts when it comes to vaccinations, which is why we have a track record of no unscheduled downtime.
If you’re already using eVacc, here’s how to get going again
If you’re a returning eVacc clinic, logging back into your clinic is a simple process that can be completed in just 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Log in using one of your existing user accounts. If you have forgotten who has an account, then please contact Support
- Step 2: Go through your user list and review accounts that are active, re-enabling any inactive accounts for returning staff
- Step 3: Familiarising yourself with any changes to the system since you last used it; check out our website for more details
- Step 4: when you are ready with your Covid-19 vaccine deliveries, add them into the Batch Management page and make them ‘In stock’ and ‘Available’ to use
If you’d like to switch to eVacc, it’s so simple
Even if you’re not yet using eVacc, now is the perfect time to make the switch. There is no download or data migration required, so switching to eVacc is easy and seamless. You can get started right away, with minimal disruption to your workflow.