As we roll into the next phase of the Covid vaccination delivery there’s lots to sort out: supplies, volunteer stewards, vaccinators, booking emails and the need for plenty of coffee.
With so much to do, why might you want to rethink your vaccination software?
The software is a silent partner in your vaccine programme. It’s there for you every day, as a reliable friend that helps you get the job done, safely and quickly.
At Eva Health Technologies, we’re committed to making sure our software works really hard for you. We’ve developed eVacc and we’re really happy with how it’s come together. More importantly, our customers are happy. Why? Well here are some of the headlines below.
Highlights of eVacc
- Elegant, modern user interface matches the tools we use in the rest of our lives and means minimal training.
- Free to users at Local Vaccination Sites in England for the 22/23 season.
- NHS Digital assured for every release, with connections to seven national NHS systems through our interfaces.
- GP Connect eViewer allows you to see your patient’s GP records easily.
- Billing sent to NHS SBS My Service Portal automatically behind the scenes.
- Reliable with no unplanned downtime to date.
But that’s only half the story. We know that you’ve got a lot on your plate right now. So we’ve also given plenty of thought to making the switching process as easy as possible, reducing any potential friction points.
Top tips for switching vaccination software
- Prepare to be surprised! It’s a quick process to switch. It typically takes 24-72 hours to switch to eVacc once you have decided to move.
- Start small, then go big. When starting out, sites regularly feed back to us the benefit of starting small, with a couple of vaccinators. This helps build confidence quickly and easily. This then organically spreads across the team, at the pace you and they are happy with.
- Ask for help. We’ve built eVacc to be intuitive and easy to use. The onboarding process is straightforward. However, we are at the end of the phone and on our email support if you need us. We are a friendly bunch and always happy to help.
To explore more, arrange a demo or share your experiences of using eVacc – get in touch.